Here are things to keep in mind. Always. Throughout your life.
1. Insta-stalking is never a good idea. Honestly. Who does this help? Does it help you? No. It doesn’t and you’re lying to yourself if you say it does.
2. Give yourself more time than you think you need. What’s the worst that could happen? You’re early? You finished a project ahead of schedule? Boo-hoo.
3. It’s okay to be a weirdo. You don’t have to be cool and you don’t have to be perfect in order for people to love you. No one’s ever said you have to be perfect and if they did they’d be lying because perfection is an insult to God. And people who pretend to be cool suck.
4. You have to work for what you want and you have to work very hard. Some things come easy—that’s called talent. But success doesn’t come from talent. It comes from cultivation. Genius is hard work and greatness takes practice.
5. Love yourself, have a mature character, and maintain a positive attitude. Number five comes courtesy of my late grandmother.